|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€550 - €600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 08:14|
The main objective of the pan-European program is to replace existing Identity management solution with new UXP based identity management product.
Extensive travel will be required.
Candidates will have
- Minimum 5+ years solid networking experience background.
- One or more relevant certifications desired such as CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, CCSE, etc.
-Strong knowledge of Data Centres Designs with special focus on IP Networks, Security and Application Delivery Solutions.
- Solid knowledge of Data Centres Foundation Systems and DTV back-end environments.
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience in Cisco routing/switching technologies - ASR & Nexus
- Strong knowledge in Cisco ACI
- Strong knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint, Fortinet)
- Checkpoint FW expertise is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of Load Balancing Solutions (e.g. F5 BIGIP LTM & GTM, Radware, Alteon)
- F5 BIGIP LTM expertise is a MUST
- Good Experience with Unix Systems
- Reversing engineer + Troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with writing Low Level Designs, Visio Diagrams
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills, able communicator
- Team player
- Experience in multinational and multicultural environments Independent, confident and project-focused mind-set
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's