|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€550 - €600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 12:05|
Our client is leading a major transformation programme of their Data centres across Europe. They require a Network Architect
Responsible for defining and documenting IT business solutions that meets program/project scope business requirements and that are aligned with published enterprise architecture.
1. Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture document, corresponding UML artefacts and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
2. Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps. Direct a design change control to ensure that all changes are considered in relation to the end-to-end design baseline.
3. Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
4. Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies.
1. Extensive NSX and ACI integration knowledge
2. Experience In AWS/Azure network technologies
3. Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies
4. Experience in solution/infrastructure architecture and software development/design
This role is based in Amsterdam or various offices in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's