|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€425 - €500 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2018 13:12|
Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
2. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
3. Determine network and system requirements.
4. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
5. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
6. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
You'll be an experience network engineer and provide specialist network knowledge and expertise (e.g. NSX and ACI capabilities)
Firewall and network changes
NSX training and knowledge
Peer review network designs
Extensive knowledge NSX
ACI integration knowledge
This role is based in Amsterdam.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's