|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€1112 - €2112 per hour + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 15:10|
The Network Operations and Engineering (NO&E) takes care of the design, planning, construction and maintenance of the network and all business and consumer provided.
* You do what every NMC Engineer does, but better.
* You are responsible for handling disruptions on the network;
* Signaling disturbances.
* Analyze disruptions.
* Resolving disturbances.
* Progress monitoring of the process.
* Communicate with internal and external parties during the entire process.
* You have an HBO / HTS level or an MBO / MTS + level with extensive experience.
* You have broad general telecom knowledge, specialized in the field of transmission (SDH, DWDM, ATM, Ethernet) and / or data and DSL with at least 2 years of experience in an NMC or NOC.
* You have extensive Cisco MGX8850 and MGX8950 experience (pre).
* Experience with Netcool or a similar monitoring tool is a plus.
* Analytical, you think in terms of solutions and you go to the extreme technically without losing sight of the customer's interests.
* Flexible, stress resistant, communication skills.
* Fluent in Dutch and English.
* You are a team worker, but also capable of working independently.
* You are enthusiastic, motivated and have a customer-oriented attitude.
* You are prepared to work in a 24x7 full-continuous schedule.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's