|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 10:00|
My client, one of the leading Telecom operator in the Netherlands, is looking for a Network Engineer expert in Migration for Fixed Voice.
Because in the next 6-12 months they are migrating from their old fixed voice platform towards new platforms, they're are looking for a migration specialist.
This is what you will be doing:
- Assist in projects for implementation of new services or legacy phase out
- Testing of functionalities on new and existing platforms before migrations
- Prepare RFC´s for migrations
- Perform migrations from old platforms to new ones (including work in the night in service windows)
- Scripting/automation to make your work more efficient
- Assist in operational tasks, incidents and maintenance
These things we also find important:
* Relevant finished BSc/HBO (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, telecom/telematics) or comparable level through experience
* Result driven, responsible and proactive
* Able to perform under pressure
* Quick learner who is able to self-organize
* Expert knowledge of SIP, C7 and ISDN 30
* Experience with Broadsoft, Huawei IMS, Oracle/ACME SBC, CS2K (Genband/Nortel) and/or VoLTE is a big pre
* Experienced with Analytic Troubleshooting
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English (must)
* Experience on the provider site of fixed voice
Are you a Migration Specialist with experience in Fixed Voice and looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's