Network Engineer - Dutch Speaking
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Dutch Speaking|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 10:47|
Working on complex VPN, Voice and Internet projects for B2B customers
* Committing customer orders (VPN, Internet, Voice)
* You are responsible for the technical implementation of the customer solution (B2B), checking quality upon delivery.
* Ensure the registration of the network elements and services.
* You are involved in the development of new services or service adjustments.
* Order Management (B2B) contact point for all technical questions about customer orders
* Point of contact for Field Engineering in planning and delivery of customer assignments.
* Interviewing/requirements gathering in the feasibility processes.
* Maintain contact with colleagues in Head Office regarding DDoS provisioning
A well-rounded technical HBO education
Minimum 3 years of relevant relevant work experience, within the Telecom industry;
Experience with Juniper or Cisco network equipment;
Minimum rounded CCNA and / or JNCIA certification;
Knowledge of network architecture and protocols (BGP, QoS, MPLS, IP, Ethernet);
Thorough knowledge of VoIP and related protocols such as SIP;
Involvement and good cooperation
Good command of Dutch / English language in word and writing.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to €1 per day + Negotiable
Network Service Engineer
IP Network Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per day
Senior Network Engineer
€500 - €520 per day + negotiable
Senior Network Solution Manager
Düsseldorf (40549), Nordrhein-Westfalen
€60000.00 - €80000 per annum + Bonus