Online Product manager / Product Developer
|Job Title:||Online Product manager / Product Developer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€550 - €620 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 12:11|
Assignment Description - Skills and Experience:
During this assignment you will be responsible for delivering the Design, Development, Testing and Consultancy on Online Products.
Description of Deliverables:
a) Create designs for new and improved functionality for the Online Product Digital based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products (55%).
a-1) Create designs for existing and maintained functionality for Online Product based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products (5%).
b) Create development stories and detailed implementation instructions of the Online Product (10%).
c) User documentation of the Online Product (5%).
d) Test approach document of the Online Product (5%).
e) Create and store a central search documentation for Online Product Functional Documentation in the business Confluence so it can be used Pan European for any future builds- and design versioning and references (5%).
f) Up-to-date feature and user documentation of the Online Product (5%).
g) Other related design and development assignments as directed by the Senior Product Manager (10%).
- Minimum 5 years in B2C and/or B2B Telecom in e-commerce and care environment, preferably for Multinational Companies with a European scope, comparable with the business
- Minimum 5 years as a Product Developer and owning it with a focus on Online Product Delivery
- Minimum 5 years in agile software development principles and methodologies in leading complex Product Development projects
- Extensive knowledge of product development via Agile software requirements engineering and management
- Experience in creating wire-frames and mock-ups with web software usability principles
- Experience with release cycles, test processes and tools, and test driven development
- Contractors need to be able to be based in The Netherlands for a period of more than 3 months
- Be proficient in the Dutch language is a big plus
1. Strong in drafting and judging of business and software requirements based on use cases and/or user Strong in collecting and structuring software requirements via divers
2. Strong in creating acceptance criteria and test scenarios
3. Strong in translating technical requirements to a non-technical audience
4. Strong in translating non-technical requirements to a technical audience
Certifications in Agile requirements engineering and management
Certified Scrum master
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Functional Analyst BSS
Integration Engineer / Manager - Video
Amsterdam, North Holland
Senior Business Project Manager
€500 - €650 per day
Project Manager - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour