Operational Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Operational Risk Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 14:32|
I want to speak with consultants with at least 5 years experience of managing Operational Risk.
You will implement risk management within the organisation. The controls are available (ITGC, GPDR, security, etc);
What you need to do is:
- create an integrated framework together with the stakeholder
- create a year plan for testing and improvements
- assure testing is done
- inform the system managers (who do the testing) about their responsibilities
- help the system managers, and the organisation, improve their way of working in a hands-on manner.
And all that, of course, as soon as possible.
To be successful, you need:
- at least 5 years of relevant experience (risk management within IT departments)
- intrinsic motivation for this big challenge
- the capabilities to motivate, and even inspire, technical IT personnel and IT management
- experience in implementing IT risk management in an agile IT environment.
If this is you and your background please contact me immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's