Operational Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Operational Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 09:43|
The Operational Service Engineer's main task consists in assisting the Operations Service Managers in accomplishing his daily routine tasks such as:
- Trend monitoring and reporting all mobile QoS/QoE figures (KPI's).
- Post analysis of deviances from Quality standards and triggering/follow up of the incident and problem processes.
- Daily tool settings, management and administration.
- Monitor Mobile services test results.
- Analyze and report QoS/QoE trend deviations by raising incident and problem tickets according to the "incident and problem management policy". Follow up all raised issues until full QoS/QoE restoration. Ensure the proper escalation process is triggered for any identified/suspected risk.
- Assess test results reliability and report any suspected issues. Actively participate to the continuous evaluation of the installed test methodologies (data quality audit, tool upgrade roadmap follow up, new technologies/vendors, etc.).
- Participate to the development, documentation and implementation of test scenarios for routine and specific QoS/QoE tests. Support the development and the implementation of related scripts. Assess the overall quality of all test systems (including tool, scripting, etc.).
- Follow up all Standards evolutions (ITIL, ETSI) to support the development of Key Quality Indicators (KQI's) according to international recommendations. Develop, document and implement processes to monitor and report KQI figures. Participate in setting QoS/QoE levels for all KQI's from literature, historical data and business requirements. Ensure proper results recording and reporting according to internal procedures and business/ICT requirements.
- Support all related projects such as tool upgrade, acquisition of new tool, KQI development and implementation, etc.
- Assist the Operational Service Managers in managing the Mobile service, including process monitoring.
- Knowledge of office standard PC tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Good statistics metrics handling skills and good knowledge of basic theory of probability.
- General knowledge of mobile telephony Services and technology (2G/3G/4G, CS/PS).
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure/Networks/Telecommunication.
- Basic IT scripting skills and knowledge. (VBA/PERL/Python, Access)
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is considered an asset.
Apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's