Operations Project Manager Telco experience and Dutch essential
|Job Title:||Operations Project Manager Telco experience and Dutch essential|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 11:48|
Additional PM resources are required to work on a variety of projects and programmes of varying size and function
This should include initiatives to improve and renew (primary) processes. You translate the customer's need for a good delivery of the solutions through smooth transitions.
The Project Manager:
* Provides operational guidance to one or more project teams of internal and external staff in a variety of disciplines.
* Responsible for managing projects from and for the benefit of the Business customers. Realizes projects from initiation phase to transfer to the client within agreed schedule and budget and in accordance with agreed quality standards.
* Draws up project plans, budgets and plans and is responsible for the assignment formulation and priority setting.
* Reporting on progress, progress and quality to the sponsor, team members and management.
* Participates in bid trajectories and makes an important contribution to it
* Participates in project groups and creates support for stakeholders
* Organises and facilitates workout sessions, meetings and other forms of meetings.
* Works according to procedures and guidelines for project work, takes initiatives that lead to optimization of (primary) processes and optimal use and deployment of the (operational) system
HBO diploma, WO is a prerequisite.
knowledge of project management methods, Prince2 or IPMA certification is a pré
Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in providing multidisciplinary projects in the Enterprise market.
Customer oriented, creative and enterprising
Business / Operation projects experience this is not an IT PM
Show your initiative and have a proactive attitude.
Dutch and English language skills
The problem / purpose of the project is unambiguous. In solutions chosen, environmental consequences are recognized. The project manager takes into account the different references and objectives of the stakeholders and, if necessary, bridges contradictions. The size and duration and size of the project team vary. The boundaries of the project scope can be accurately determined. The subject can vary by assignment across multiple areas of knowledge. Depending on the competencies and workload, the job assignment may vary by job holder.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's