|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2016 16:26|
* To manage PMO process implementation and ensures that information concerning content (e.g., deliverables, risks, issues) passes to and from program board.
* Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in running PMO for large accounts
* Lead a culturally diversified and geographically distributed teams.
* Should be familiar with PMO development , PMO services marketing , PMO services quality Accounts management
* Should be able define Mission, vision, objectives procedures, standards abd frameworks.
* Must be able to enforce Quality control policies & practices, ensure that latest quality standards are followed and enforced within the organization.
* Manage and deploy initiatives by influence
* Bachelors or Master's Degree
* IT and business/industry work experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's