Portfolio Management Consultant
|Job Title:||Portfolio Management Consultant|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 11:01|
-You will work with the controllers to define a framework for setting Capex investment targets per Divisions or domain, starting from the long range plan and the growth/contribution targets per Division/domain
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in is a critical success factor to make the above capabilities effective. Key stakeholders to be involved in the process are Divisional VP's, Divisional Project Management Directors, and Controlling
- Implementing these Portfolio Management Capabilities will have to be done in a pragmatic way to get started. You will collaborate with the PPMO team and key stakeholders to define a first tooling set-up (which could be excel based), and make recommendations for a more structural tooling set-up
- Define and implement a (tiered) prioritization framework that will be used for periodic (eg. quarterly) project prioritization at divisional and enterprise level
- You will assist the PPMO director in the ongoing activities related to Dependency Management
- You'll be experienced with portfolio management and able to implement a standard procedure.
- Experience of using Clarity as Project Management tool is a plus but not essential if you have proven experience with a similar tool.
- You will need to run the trial and error phase of the new processes.
Please send your CV now for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Middleware Engineer Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum
£450 - £475 per day
Product Quality Engineer
Weilheim in Oberbayern (82362), Bayern
€75000.00 - €110000 per annum + Bonus
Amsterdam, North Holland
€550 - €600 per day