|Job Title:||Principal Architect|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 08:58|
My Client is a large Broadcast Media/Telecoms Company in West London.
They are looking for 2 Principle Architects to work on projects instrumental to product and service evolution.
Working on large scale integration projects end to end and working across all 4 aspects of the companies output (TV, Mobile, Broadband, Voice)
- Working with business partners both internal and external.
- You will lead cross-domain and multi-disciplinary architecture engagements.
- You will chair the Technical Design Authority and identify key design decisions to fulfill the business strategy.
- Assisting commercial, technology and operational teams in ensuring the delivery of the complete scope and business outcome is on time and within the budget.
- Advising solutions and backing up with documentation of ideas and processes.
- Confidently working with stakeholders at C-level.
- 10+ years Broadcast Media or Telecoms experience.
- 5+ year in a solution/enterprise/principle architect role.
- Experience working end to end on large scale integration projects.
- Experience working substantial/impressive bodies of work.
- Looking for strong team players.
- Proactive individuals
Telephone interviews followed by a face to face including a 15 minute presentation.
Requirement to be filled ASAP so candidates must be available mid October.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's