Process Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 09:29|
As part of the Sales team, the Competence Center is responsible for making Non-Transactional offers and supporting the Sales Force during technical commercial discussions with customers whose needs go beyond their standard off the shelve offering. The Competence Center also helps with the development of the respective businesses.
In order to optimize the chances of winning with each deal in an environment of acquisitions and solid growth objectives, the success of the Competence Center is based on a culture of continuous improvement. By implementing the right improvements and the development of a team of people who value quality, they succeed each time again in achieving or overshooting our objectives. This makes them an important pillar in the success story of the team, with the ambition to become even more important in this story.
- The continuous improvement manager is responsible for the pursuit of operational excellence by implementing the right improvements and creating a mindset of continuous improvement throughout the competence center.
- The continuous improvement manager is an expert in continuous improvement. He / she has a good understanding of the available methodologies and tools that can be used in the improvement process.
- As an improvement manager you work on an improvement area or program that is determined in consultation with the Competence Center Staff. You are responsible for the analysis, the root cause assessment, defining the correct improvements, implementing them and measuring success. You report on improvements and status to the manager on a regular basis.
- He / she also works on larger improvement programs and follows these programs in its entirety. Within such a program, the necessary sub-projects and improvement topics must be defined as part of the larger program.
- The improvement manager is also responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement in all channels. In this way he / she ensures a qualitative inflow of improvement ideas that directly respond to the objectives of the Competence Center.
- You are an expert in continuous improvement and you ensure that your improvement projects have the necessary support within the organization.
- You are the owner of your projects and programs and ensure a qualitative and timely delivery of improvements that have a maximum impact on the objectives of the channels. You report on the status and progress of your projects to the manager.
- You have a master degree with experience in process and / or improvement environments
- You have strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking ability
- You are result-oriented and guarantee qualitative and timely deliveries
- You have an enthusiastic style of working
- You have an expert in continuous improvement and are always looking for improvements due to your intrinsic interest
- You take ownership of your job responsibilities and are able to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- You are communicative and know how to communicate messages in a clear and inspiring way
- You are multilingual NL-EN (-FR)
Are you a freelance Improvement Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager SDDC
Amsterdam, North Holland
€450 - €480 per day
Cloud Business Development Manager
£100000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + Bonus
Sales Account Manager
München (81249), Bayern
€70000 - €90000 per annum + OTE up to €150
Sales Account Manager IP & Networks
€60000 - €90000 per annum + OTE 120-150k