Process Manager - Telecoms
|Job Title:||Process Manager - Telecoms|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 15:15|
My client has a need for a process manager who plays a crucial role in the realization of the company vision to concrete results. The work of the process manager is the basis for the new digital company with which we want to achieve our commercial and operational objectives.
The process manager is responsible for the process design and implementation of the new business chain: from sales and service delivery via service assurance to invoicing. Within the 'Digital' program you have room to build the processes together with stakeholders from the base; Of course you do this in coordination with other roles in the program as business analysts, customer journey experts, etc. You test the processes on the quality, efficiency for the organization, impact on customer experience and of course the cost level.
- Defining and documenting new processes and process improvements for the new 'digital' B2B telco; it is important to be able to make proposals based on an own vision that do justice to both the interests of business stakeholders and the starting points of the program.
- Preparing impact analysis of new or adapted processes and balancing interests.
- Translating new products, services and functionalities into solid and efficient processes.
- Managing business stakeholders and key users during the entire implementation process.
- Implementing new or adapted processes in the operational organization via work instructions and ensuring acceptance thereof (ie line manager).
- Support in end-to-end validation of delivered functionality
- Experience with and vision on the digitization of services, preferably within a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of telecommunications processes based on the eTOM model.
- Extensive experience with process models, methods and associated tooling.
- Knowledge of the following services: mobile, hosted voice, internet and fixed-mobile integration.
- Experience with out-of-the-box implementations. applications that support complex telecom processes.
- Able to clearly explain vision, choices and considerations, both orally and in writing, convincing people on the basis of facts and experience.
- Senior who is able to work independently from day 1 in a dynamic and sometimes turbulent environment.
- Moves easily at all levels and is able to connect with people throughout the organization.
Speaks English and Dutch fluently.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IP/Network Solution Manager Telecoms
Düsseldorf (40549), Nordrhein-Westfalen
€70000.00 - €95000 per annum + Bonus
Project Manager Telecoms
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€700 - €750 per day
BI / Data Project Manager - Telecoms
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable
Quality Analyst- Process Specialist