|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alston Huang|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2017 16:38|
On behalf of its client, the fast growing ICT organisation in Western Europe, Vine Resources is pleased to seek a dedicated Procurement Manager specialised in Indirect Spending.
If you're able to take requirements from engineers and senior executives, understand their commercial pain-points and translate it into an actionable service plan then you deserve to be with an organisation as future-thinking as this!
This opportunity presents the successful candidate unparalleled opportunity for career advancement, C-level networking, and compensation. While it requires a 10% of European travel, it can be based in one of a number of location in Germany (Munich or Dusseldorf).
The role's responsibilities include:
1. Establishing medium and long term strategic plan and annual work plan of the whole indirect procurement management; tracing and managing categories and the performance of the European logistics procurement teams; achieving the end-to-end delivery of European indirect procurement projects.
2. Establishing and modifying the policies and standards of the indirect procurement management to guarantee the indirect procurement organisational operation model continuously develops with the change and business requirements growth.
3. Taking charge of the professional training and development of the global indirect procurement teams, providing them with guidance and assistance to assure that they can finish their tasks in different regions while make decisions.
1. Extensive experience in indirect procurement operation and management, at least served a large multinational enterprise
2. Open-minded and Culture Convergence: Open to multi-cultural environments, capable of converging different management models.
3. Professional Influence: Being able to combine speciality and successful experiences with company's development goal, to establish solutions and operational mechanism, and to influence senior management and indirect procurement teams.
4. This role is English speaking role. If you have experience from any IT or Telecom firm will be a plus.
If you're an industry leader in this field and looking to take your career to the next level then apply today!