Product Owner - Ecommerce / online sales
|Job Title:||Product Owner - Ecommerce / online sales|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€550 - €620 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 15:10|
This CEX Online Platforms vacancy is for Online Sales.
You will support the online design and development teams in their role on designing, functional story creation and functional code testing for Online Products, in order to achieve best in class in Online Products.
You will also:
Create designs for new and improved functionality for the Online Product Digital based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products
Create designs for existing and maintained functionality for Online Product based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products.
Create development stories and detailed implementation instructions of the Online Product
User documentation of the Online Product
Test approach document of the Online Product
Create and store a central search documentation for Online Product Functional Documentation in Confluence so it can be used Pan European for any future builds- and design versioning and references
Responsible for Up-to-date feature and user documentation of the Online Product
Other related design and development assignments as directed by the Senior Product Manager
- Minimum 5 years in B2C and/or B2B Telecom in e-commerce and care environment, preferably for Multinational Companies with a European scope.
- Minimum 3 years as a Product Developer and owning it with a focus on Online Product Delivery.
- Minimum 3 years in agile software development principles and methodologies in leading complex Product Development projects.
- Extensive knowledge of product development via Agile software requirements engineering and management.
- Experience in creating wire-frames and mock-ups with web software usability principles.
- Experience with release cycles, test processes and tools, and test driven development.
- Experience with full product life cycle management from conception to market release and after care enhancements or new product development.
- Contractors need to be able to be based in The Netherlands for a period of more than 3 months.
- Experience in working with multiple technical teams in complex project organization, both on-shore as well as off-shore and agree to travel abroad regularly.
- Experience in managing stakeholders across multiple organizational levels, both within central corporate entity as well as local country affiliates.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Content management and Experience Cloud is a big plus as well.
Strong in drafting and judging of business and software requirements based on use cases and/or user Strong in collecting and structuring software requirements via divers
Strong in creating acceptance criteria and test scenarios.
Strong in translating technical requirements to a non-technical audience.
Strong in translating non-technical requirements to a technical audience.
Strong in engaging project team members and business stakeholders without functional management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Release & Development Manager
Up to £69 per day
Quality Assurance Specialist
Enterprise IT Solution Manager
€65000.00 - €95000.00 per annum + Bonus
400kr - 600kr per hour
Test Specialist - Mobile Test Automation
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable