Product Owner / Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Product Owner / Business Analyst|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2018 11:17|
During this assignment you will be responsible for delivering the Design, Development, Testing and Consultancy on Online Products.
Create designs for new and improved functionality for the Online Product Digital based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products.
Create designs for existing and maintained functionality for Online Product based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products.
Create development stories and detailed implementation instructions of the Online Product.
User documentation of the Online Product
Test approach document of the Online Product
Create and store a central search documentation for Online Product Functional Documentation
Up-to-date feature and user documentation of the Online Product
Other related design and development assignments as directed by the Senior Product Manager.
- Minimum 5 years in B2C and/or B2B Telecom in e-commerce and care environment, preferably for Multinational Companies with a European scope
- Minimum 5 years as a Product Developer and owning it with a focus on Online Product Delivery
- Minimum 5 years in agile software development principles and methodologies in leading complex Product Development projects
- Extensive knowledge of product development via Agile software requirements engineering and management
- Experience in creating wire-frames and mock-ups with web software usability principles
- Experience with release cycles, test processes and tools, and test driven development
- Contractors need to be able to be based in The Netherlands for a period of more than 3 months
1. Strong in drafting and judging of business and software requirements based on use cases and/or user Strong in collecting and structuring software requirements
2. Strong in creating acceptance criteria and test scenarios
3. Strong in translating technical requirements to a non-technical audience
4. Strong in translating non-technical requirements to a technical audience
Certifications in Agile requirements engineering and management
Certified Scrum master
Agile, Scrum, AEM, JIRA, English language
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's