Product Release & Development Manager
|Job Title:||Product Release & Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £69 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 17:12|
Product Release & Development Manager with E2E product software delivery experience, specifically to steer all product release activities and contribute towards ongoing development activities for the STB on a European video rollout project.
The role will play a key part in launching our next generation television service in markets around the world.
* Own the overall Set-top-box release plan from the software development side
* Manage and coordinate the market/environment readiness for each new software build
* Managing a software delivery backlog - Create the tickets / JIRA management, prioritise and manage the tickets in sprint plans.
* Managing the vendors - Organise the plans and constant realignment of them for each sprint and longer term. Coordinating the delivery process from specs, devs, QA, markets deployment.
* Issue resolution - Coordinate across teams to investigate and resolve issues.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
* Strong stakeholder / vendor management experience
* Strong software development experience, within a product role, ideally from a TV/Mobile environment
* End to end, hands on TV and software development experience in a product role.
* Experience of timely coordination and software deployment activities to end users
* Working with technical teams to problem solve development and product issues.
* A proactive approach with an instinctive ability to take the lead in any situation.