All Jobs > Apply
My client is a leading Telecoms operator in Brussels. They require a Project Architect works in close collaboration with the applicant (Business), the domain experts and the project manager to define the architecture of the end-to-end solution.
* Understand, analyze and challenge the needs of the company.
* Develop end-to-end solution architecture in close collaboration with ITS development teams, based on corporate (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
* Collect & evaluate estimates in close collaboration with the delivery domains.
* Provide support during development, testing and implementation.
The project architect builds the solutions of the future!
* Perform the first evaluation of the Business application and determine a first solution and the costs (intake process)
* Understand the needs of the business in order to be able to help the applicant to formulate his requirements
* Help other project architects and share your experience in specific sessions
* Support test managers to define the strategy & testing scenarios
* Participate in the development of roadmaps in collaboration with architects and architects
* Telecommunication / IT engineer or equivalent experience
* Be familiar with the architecture of the application in BSS / OSS
* Very good analytical skills
* Open and creative spirit
* Result oriented
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to negotiate to resolve conflicts and reach decisions
Rate:€440 - €460 per day
Job published:26 days ago