|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£180 - £220 per day|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 08:39|
My client is looking for a project controller/junior PM to support small IT projects mainly focused around application development.
Working with Delivery managers and PMO functions and coordinating/assisting development teams.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Management, organisation and communication on the projects, evolution, anomalies and incidents for which the Coordinator is responsible.
- Reviewing test plans with users to ensure that test strategies and test cases are documented, comprehensive and executed.
- Ensuring deliveries/post production checks are organised and completed.
- Regular reporting to the Head of BIS (or in their absence to the IT Director) and escalation of any alerts or major incidents.
- Professional experience in IT related subjects such Software Development, Infrastructure, Server deployment is useful but not essential.
- An understanding of business and IT processes.
- Demonstrated relationship management and change management experience.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and virtual teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational and coordination skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Good understanding of MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Shortlist to be sent WC 22/4/19
The interview will include a 10 minute presentation on a previous project and role within. This will be then followed by competency & technical questions.
Interviews to take place early May.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's