|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||€300 - €350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 12:08|
You will ensure that their Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) arrive in a cost-efficient way in time, with correct numbers and in the right place. This is done by monitoring the quality, costs and efficiency of Supply Chain processes, by analyzing data.
- Taking the coordination and organization of Supply Chain assignments within the CPE team
- Identifying problems and then provide a solution in an independent manner.
- Following and controlling operationally for the receipt, handling, storage and shipment of goods and materials.
- Administrative follow-up of goods movements at internal and external customers and the processing of these data in Oracle (e-Biz / Fusion - Café - Polo)
- Solving errors according to the usual procedures described. In the absence of this, elaborate and document.
- Liaising and negotiating with our internal and external partners and other departments trying to avoid conflicts
- Influencing others to convince them of the Supply Chain Processes in the systems.
- Making reports to document evolutions
- Seeking innovation / improvement in the operations in order to optimize the flow of goods.
- Showing efficient behavior and persevere in difficult situations.
- Collaborating with a view to a common goal, contribute to a joint result at the level of a team or organization, even if this is not immediately of personal interest.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, especially advanced knowledge of excel.
- Knowledge of Oracle e-biz is a plus
- Master's degree or equivalent through experience
- Analytical and driven young professional and has affinity with Supply Chain.
- Result-oriented and takes ownership.
- Quickly pick up knowledge in terms of data processing and process level
- Work autonomously and is highly communicative
- Eye for detail without losing the overall overview
- Enthusiastic, flexible and accurate
Are you a multi-lingual Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!