West London, London
My Client is a leading media company looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to support a Programme manager on large projects.
Location: West London
Daily Rate: £350 - £450
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Project Coordinator you will provide key coordination activity to support the successful delivery of large programmes.
- Provide project and programme delivery support to Project Managers
- Ensure effective governance is in place and being adhered to by Project Managers across the programme, including the provision of the following artefacts Project Plans, Status Reporting and Risk & Issue Logs
- Align with the central PMO processes around Demand Management and Resource Management to provide a clear view of demand for the programme
- Work with Project Managers to set up project finances and closely monitor project spend
- Track progress of resource and recruitment requests within the team through to completion
- Provide key system support for projects, including Clarity PPM, Spark and Ariba Spend Management
- Administer the shared document area on SharePoint
- Experience of PMO ways of working including demand management, resource management and finance coordination
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptive and pragmatic - able to adapt styles or the level of working depending on what is appropriate at the time
- Highly organised with the drive to bring order and structure to project environments
- Can do attitude, positive, enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Good prioritisation skills in order to balance key project priorities
- Exposure to project delivery processes and the end-to-end project lifecycle
Interviews over the next 2 weeks, please send CV's ASAP to receive a quick response.
Rate:£350 - £450 per day
Job published:25 days ago