|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2017 13:44|
Reporting to the Chef Product Officer, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, and a familiarity with the full product development lifecycle. You feel comfortable to communicate with partners and key accounts regularly. You are familiar with agile development methods such as scrum and can organize projects and work streams with Kanban.
As the project manager, you will help to minimize cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that our platform product and related services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner.
The fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits - a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements and opportunities for training and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the company's relationship with customers, vendors, contractors and other parties, by acting as the central point of contact
* Implementing Carrier grade solutions for live linear and VoD content delivery on a broader level
* Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
* Performing quality assurance and risk management
* Managing project team members
* Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
* Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships
* IT infrastructure, network and integration project delivery
* Conducting status review meetings with team members and clients
* Providing reports and documentation on project stage and Progress
You will need:
* At least five years experience in the IT industry with a desirable focus on media and video delivery
* At least three years' experience in a project management role and working experience with the Kanban method
* Knowledge and experience with agile scrum development. It would be beneficial if you have worked as a product owner or scrum master
* A bachelor's or higher degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
* Experience in vendor sourcing and management
* Knowledge of industry standards in broadcast and information technology as well as project management
* High level of competence in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and comparable software
* Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with clients
* Ability to manage projects of up to 12 months duration, and up to seven digit € revenue, with multiple suppliers
* Advanced communication skills in German and English language
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's