|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€450 - €495 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 09:53|
The bast candidate has experience in working in the Technology area for quite a while and then decided to focus more on project management and taking the lead in projects. The candidate needs to understand the technical complexity that the business brings and should also be able to talk about it at any level in the business. They are mainly a waterfall driven delivery department however the switch to Agile has happened, and the ambition to take that even further is in place. That is why the candidate should feel comfortable to apply scrum, backlog grooming and propose better ways of working in order to achieve the final goal which is the successful delivery of the product.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Quality Mgmt. - Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
2. Project Governance & Control - Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
3. Financial Mgmt. - Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits.
Next to what was provided in the vacancy, a key part of the role is being able to manage different stakeholders by meeting with them and making them understand what needs to change and why.
Scrum master skills are required in order to propose feasible timelines and backlog prioritization.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Experience in portfolio/project planning processes, techniques, and methodology, especially in a multi-functional and commercial environment;
- preferably experience in the telecom sector;
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring of a team;
- PRINCE 2, PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, APMP or MSP or other recognized industry qualification
- project & time mgmt.;
- relationship & stakeholder mgmt.;
- interpersonal skills; awareness of politics/environment;
- self-drive; team/people leadership;
- communication & presentation skills;
- delivery mgmt.
- Jira and Confluence advanced skills are a must.
- Certified Scrum/Agile
- Any other program that supports agile or DevOps is a +
- Microsoft office
Apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable
Cloud Business Development Manager
£100000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + Bonus
Sales Account Manager
München (81249), Bayern
€70000 - €90000 per annum + OTE up to €150
Sales Account Manager IP & Networks
€60000 - €90000 per annum + OTE 120-150k