|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 08:58|
* Examines the feasibility of the files
* Analyzes the implications and consequences of possible modifications to the project.
* Ensures minimal impact of the projects to be carried out on the end customers.
2. Work preparation
* Collects all the necessary information to realize the project.
* Make an estimate of the work to be carried out, taking into account the available information and provide complete and accurate documentation of these to ensure that all project phases run smoothly.
* Manages the further course of the file according to the agreed priorities.
3. Coordination and management
* Sends the planning of the individual dossiers for timely E2E delivery.
* Keep in mind the priorities within the project.
* Provides input and is present at coordination meetings with subcontractors and / or internal project teams to ensure the short and long term planning.
4. Operational control
* Ensures the monthly targets and compliance with the agreements made for each of the projects with regard to specifications, completion time and budget (pre- and post-calculation).
* Follows the agreed processes and procedures and respects the proposed SLAs.
* Ensures that all the necessary information is available in every part of the project and the required output is created (eg planning contractor, delivery as built, material debrief, delivery addresses, layout of measurement, transit agreement, permit, design, ...)
* Follows the progress of the individual files and escalates if necessary.
* Ensures correct E2E delivery of the individual files, including aftercare.
5. Process evaluation (evaluation)
* Provides information for final inspection in preparation for the final evaluation of the files (timing, budget, quality, aftercare, customer satisfaction, ...).
* Actively searches for structural improvements and formulates improvement initiatives to the internal project manager.
* Provides the necessary information for reporting and analysis according to the agreed frequency.
* Provides input for the forecasting and budget layout.
7. Administrative aftercare
* Is responsible for the completeness and correctness of the project administration.
* Actively monitors the administration that was added to the file by others.
* Maintains and optimizes contacts with the implementing parties regarding the practical development and progress of the files.
* Consult with the implementers regarding the feasibility, feasibility and progress of the dossiers.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
* Practical experience in building telecommunication networks (ast & mobile).
* Practical experience with the civilian construction of telecommunication networks is a plus.
* Practical knowledge of HFC (Hybrid Fiber Coax) and telecommunications technology.
* Can function in matrix organization
* Knowledge of safety ARAB and AREI
* Organizational strong.
* Assertive and very communicative.
* Experience with applying processes / procedures.
* Strong analytical ability, prepares structural solutions.
* Minimum bilingual: Dutch, French, English (spoken & written)
* Knowledge and experience with the complex legislation and regulations of the various projects
* Knowledge of the administrative systems of the various projects
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's