|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 15:50|
As a Project Manager you report to the Project Management Manager.
You will give guidance to projects and the realization of the project & change objectives will be part of your job.
This includes taking initiatives to improve and renew (primary) processes. You translate the customer's need for a good delivery of the solutions through smooth transitions.
The Project Manager;
* Operates operational management for one or more project teams of internal and external employees within various disciplines.
* Is responsible for managing projects from and for the benefit of the companies Business Customers.
Realizes projects from the initiation phase up to and including the transfer to the customer and internally the standing (management) organization, within agreed planning and budget and in accordance with agreed quality standards.
* Draws up project plans, budgets and schedules and is responsible for the assignment formulation and prioritization.
* Reports on approach, progress and quality to the sponsor, team members and management.
* Participates in bid-paths and makes an important contribution to this
* Participates in project groups and creates support among those involved
* Organizes and facilitates workout sessions, meetings and other forms of meetings.
* Works according to procedures and guidelines for project-based work, takes initiatives that lead to optimization of the (primary) processes and optimal use and deployment of the (operational) system
As Project Manager:
* You have at least a HBO diploma, WO is pré.
* do you have knowledge of project management methods, Prince2 or IPMA certification is an advantage
* you have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in delivering multidisciplinary projects in the Enterprise market.
* you have very good written and oral expression skills.
* you are customer-oriented, creative and enterprising.
* you can plan and organize well, a team player.
* show your initiative and have a proactive attitude.
* you have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's