|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 18:24|
* Create and manage the project management plan;
* Follow-up of scope, budget, quality, planning, risks, communication and project resources in order to guarantee a successful execution of the project plan;
* Create, manage and communicate status and budget reporting;
* Build and maintain a healthy professional relationship with all stakeholders;
* Being a reliable consultant for the business;
* Develop a motivating culture within the project team;
* Distribute knowledge and coach the project team to achieve optimal performance.
* Works daily with the project team consisting of business, process and functional analysts
* Reports the project status to the steering committee
* Works daily with the external software supplier
* Manages internal customer contacts so that they are always aware of the project at all times
* Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent through experience
* Experience as a project manager of successful, large projects characterized by the methodical approach
* Experience in the Telecom sector
* Strong leadership and communication capacities
* Strong in stakeholder engagement
* Thorough knowledge of project methodologies and preferably PMP certified.
Initially a 6 month contract but extendable between 12-18 months based in Brussels, Belgium.
Candidate must be based on site in Brussels.