|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £450 per day|
|Start Date:||Jan 2019|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:14|
My Client, a large Broadcast Media company are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on projects around replacing a legacy based analytics platform with a new google cloud based solution.
Based around there OTT/VOD platform.
- Working with vendors.
- Working across various internal teams within the business.
- Managing budgets.
- Engaging with stakeholders at senior level.
- Managing dependencies
- Governance meetings
- Reporting risks/issues
- Working closely with local teams as well as offshore teams.
- Worked in a senior PM role
- Vendor management experience (working closely with vendors and 3rd parties)
- Engagement with key stakeholders
- Working with various business and technical teams on large scale projects
- Delivery focused
- Experience working under high pressure.
- Experience working on projects around data and analytics
The ideal candidate should have strong PM experience in a high pressure delivery focused environment. Experience around OTT/VOD and working with data analytics projects is also beneficial.
Telephone interview followed by Face-to-face, shortlist to be submitted End of play Friday 7th December.