Project Manager ERP
|Job Title:||Project Manager ERP|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 11:27|
- Translate a scope into deliverables, solution and planning
- Managing Project Delivery, steer cross functional teams towards deliverables. Manage dependencies within the Project and with other initiatives.
- Risk Management
- Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & aligment up to LT level)
- Managing the Business case, Budget Management and Resourcing
* IT Project Manager ERP
* Business minded with strong interest in and understanding of underlying business processes and objectives
* Strong finance background with good experience in end to end process integration in areas such like Supply chain
* Proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary teams
* Hands-on and able to support the functional analysts assigned to the project
* Steering the assigned SI, both from a project delivery and content perspective
* Ability to run projects in parallel
* Work experience in a in large Transformation and Data Management Projects (scope more than ERP)
* Willing to work as a Project Manager in a program set-up as well as in stand alone initiatives
* Experience with Oracle (Fusion) ERP or AX ERP is a big plus
* Combination with IT Infra project experience is a plus (infrastructure, databases, servers).
* Experience in IT project management, waterfall & agile delivery method.
* Background with Oracle ERP or AX ERP is a must
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's