Project Manager (Planning & Scheduling)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Planning & Scheduling)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 20:23|
My Client is a large Broadcast Media company looking for a Project Manager to work with delivery manager and scrum teams on delivery projects for the future (working presentation) planning and scheduling products.
I am looking for a confident, able and experienced project manager with experience delivering new products in an agile environment.
- Delivery planning
- Risk Managment
- Managing and resolving issues
- Dealing with stakeholders at senior level
- Leading the team
- Travel to Germany or Italy usually once a month
- Guiding the team through changing conditions and a challenging pace
- Flexible working is available in this role.
- Agile product delivery.
- Broadcast media experience is essential.
- Agile software delivery experience is essential.
- 6+ years at project manager level
- Experience in challenging environments and having the sensibility to manage a team effectively.
- Looking for a diplomatic, confident individual.
- Ability to present well to new stakeholders or third parties.
Nice to Haves:
- Italian speaking is nice to have but not essential.
Telephone interviews to take place Friday 7th September & Mondy 10th September, with a view to further face to face interview. Start date ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's