|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 10:24|
You will work within a small team responsible for the on boarding of new applications and developing the interfaces between the appropriate systems.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
2. Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
3. Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
4. Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
5. Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
6. Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
7. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.