|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 10:24|
You will work within a small team responsible for the on boarding of new applications and developing the interfaces between the appropriate systems.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
2. Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
3. Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
4. Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
5. Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
6. Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
7. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's