Quality Analyst- Process Specialist
|Job Title:||Quality Analyst- Process Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018 10:55|
The project is part of a major integration program, this role will help drive process development and document and implement these.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
* Be driving and coherent in the work regarding development, documentation and change of working methods and processes within the projects.
* Lead the process work in collaboration with process managers and experts in the relevant activities.
* Review the accuracy and efficiency of the process and communicate with the relevant process owners.
* Addressing deficiencies and improvement opportunities.
* Suggest changes in working methods and procedures.
* Make sure process changes are implemented and enforced.
* Monitor changes in operations during the course of the project so that they are consistent with relevant processes.
* Experience of process development and process tools.
* Experience in project work.
* Experience in leading workshops and compiling outputs Competences and characteristics.
* Good analytical ability * Good business understanding.
* Good knowledge in process development and process tools (Visio).
: * Fluent Swedish and English.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
If interested in this role, please apply as the deadline will be this week
Looking for local Swedish based candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's