Regional Sales Manager (Africa)
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager (Africa)|
|Salary:||ZAR800000 - ZAR1400000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2017 16:24|
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible to meet or exceed the assigned sales targets. You will have a track record of successful sales of products, services and solutions similar to the Company portfolio and will have sold these successfully into the designated territory. You will have trusted C-Level and Director-Level relationships and have easy access to decision makers. You will have good knowledge of Telecom technologies and systems especially those in the RAN, Service Assurance and Managed Services domains. You will be responsible to architect and execute a sales strategy for the assigned region which both successfully manages the Company's current business and succeeds to enable key growth initiatives.
You will succeed by having a keen understanding of the customer's key business challenges and you will work with the client to develop solutions which deliver real value. You will thrive under your own initiative. Your customer base will expect you to know their business - frequent visits to them will form a large part of your work.
You will be an effective internal communicator and collaborator working successfully with all appropriate business functions. You will be responsible to adhere to appropriate sales approval and reporting processes.
As Regional Sales Manager you will have clear business development and sales responsibilities for the Company portfolio of Products, Services and Solutions. This will involve the following:
- Progress and achieve the annual and quarterly business sales target for the region.
- Develop and support new and existing business and technical partnerships across Italy.
- Create, follow up and develop new sales opportunities.
- Build company and product line brand awareness in Italy.
- Participate in customer presentations, exhibitions, seminars and marketing activities.
- Support the continued expansion and growth of the company's Italian customer base.
- At least 10 years of experience selling projects/solutions.
- A relevant degree (Business, Sales, Marketing, Electronics, IT).
- Experience with direct sales to Telecom Operators and selling via telecom/communications partners. - Experience working with customers in Africa.
- Consistent achievement of Sales Targets and a track record of large solution sales.
- Relevant background in Telecom Software and Services based Solution Selling, specifically in OSS, BSS, Service Assurance, Mobile, Analytics, RAN Optimization, Geolocation and Planning.
- Well presented, well spoken, confident and outgoing.
- Team player who is driven by achievement and success.
- Strong internal leader and collaborator.
- Willing to travel from time to time abroad.
- Proficient in English.
- Customer service orientation: a strong sense of customer service is required towards both internal and external customers.
- Communication: clearly express ideas, listen, adjust language or terminology to suit the needs of the audience.
- Initiative: the ability to perform duties before being told to do so. This will require a selfstarter who is proactive in trying to achieve business unit goals.
- Teamwork: work effectively within the Company team structure.
- Sense of urgency: react quickly to customer requests.
- Assertiveness: appropriate balance between keeping the customer happy and protecting and promoting the Company business interests.
If you're an industry leader in this field and looking to take your career to the next level then apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Delivery Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland
€0.00 per hour
Data Analytics Project Manager
€0.00 per day
Senior Product Manager
Business Intelligence Project Manager
Solution Architect / Solution Designer - Digital & Telco
£475 - £500 per day