All Jobs > Apply
Salesforce Analyst Developer
- Map how we act/react on leads from the website.
- Define transparency in how leads come in, who is working on them and if they are processed in time
- Define reports
- Define to-be process reports
- Define to-be process implementing of training.
- Performing analysis, design, development, testing, bug fixing and support on the Salesforce platform
- Participate in end-to-end project delivery, working together with project managers, business stakeholders and the IT organisation
- Identify opportunities for adoption of new functionality on the Salesforce platform that can benefit the organisation and assist in implementing those
- Take up your share in the day-to-day support and administration of the Salesforce instance.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science/engineering/information systems is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Salesforce Administration, configuration and/or development is an asset
- Salesforce Certifications (ADM 201, DEV401, DEV501 or others) are strong assets
- Experience in a process driven environment following software development life cycle processes and experience in Agile methodology is desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management is an asset
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is a must, as this is the team's primary language
Apply today for an immediate response!
Job published:5 days ago