Salesforce Analyst Developer
|Job Title:||Salesforce Analyst Developer|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 09:03|
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about Salesforce in all its aspects and who are willing to continue learning and developing their professional and technical skills. We highly value interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be working directly with key business and IT stakeholders at various levels of the organisation. Equally, we value you continued personal investment in keeping your technical knowledge and skills current.
- Performing analysis, design, development, testing, bug fixing and support on the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in end-to-end project delivery, working together with project managers and business stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for adoption of new functionality on the Salesforce.com platform that can benefit the organisation and assist in implementing those
- Take up your share in the day-to-day support and administration of the Salesforce instance.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science/engineering/information systems is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Salesforce Administration, configuration and/or development
- Experience with front-end technologies
- Salesforce Certifications (ADM 201, DEV401, DEV501 or others) are strong assets
- Experience in a process driven environment following software development life cycle processes and experience in Agile methodology is desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management is an asset
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is a must, as this is the team's primary language but Dutch speaker is preferred.
- Effective communicator, both spoken and written, with ability to adjust communication style to his/her audience
Are you passionate about Salesforce and looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's