Technology & Internet
My client requires a Scala Engineer to join an existing team working in a fast moving environment. You'll be working with Java, Scrum, Kanban, RESTful Web Services/APIs, Extreme Programming (XP), Reactive Systems, Microservices Architecture, ScalaTest and mocking frameworks.
* Deliver production-ready, tested software in small increments
* Take a proactive role on production issues and release management
* Support and maintain the live product (including first line support) along with the development team
* Collaborate with technical analysts and testers in the creation of backlog items, providing information such as cost estimates and technical risk
* Take an active role in story definition, working closely with testers and business stakeholders to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied
* Participate and lead when appropriate in daily stand-up meetings, reviews and retrospectives, contributing to the team's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
* 5 years Scala Development experience
* Passion for Agile software delivery and pair programming best practices
* Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery practices
* Strong TDD/BDD and unit testing skills and cloud service delivery
This will be a remote role.
Job published:about 1 month ago