All Jobs > Apply
Amsterdam, North Holland
Makes sure issues are identified & addressed and the right people (outside of the
team) are engaged.
* Serving the Program Leader and the team in their goal to deliver maximum value for customers (emphasizing the need for; a prioritised backlog, transparency, maintained DoR, DoD, etc)
* Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
* Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization / guidance
* Assessing the maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team & organization
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right persons to remove the impediment.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems may be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on team maturity,
* Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work,
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution,
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information to the environment,
* Facilitates meetings: Stand-up, Refinements, Planning, Demo's / Reviews and Retrospectives,
* Protects the team from disruptive influences and ensures the team stays focused on the tasks at hand.
* At least 5 years experience in managing multiple teams
* Deep understanding of Scrum & Kanban
* Technical background is an advantage
Rate:Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable
Job published:10 days ago