|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€450 - €510 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 12:18|
The candidate needs to be a certified Scrum Master, and should have agile methodology experience and experience in all the normal scrum activities such as:
* Daily standup
* Planning meetings
* Refinement meetings
* Retrospective meetings
* Sprint cycles
* Experience in removing team impediments
* Experience in scrum coaching
* Strong communication skills
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Act as Scrum Master for multiple, distributed Scrum teams.
2. Assist team and product manager with user story development and backlog grooming, including identifying unaccounted work.
3. Facilitate all Scrum activities, including release planning, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and stand-up.
4. Track iteration status and resolve stalled or blocked user stories as needed.
5. Develop measurements to improve team effectiveness, including dashboard reporting.
6. Contribute to product roadmap planning, project scheduling, and release management.
7. Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity.
8. Facilitate cross-team coordination by reaching out to the larger organization to remove obstacles.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's