|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2018 10:03|
As a Scrum Master/Agile Coach you are one of the main change agents in our organization. In this role, you are responsible to lead our teams to full self-organizing (multi-disciplinary) feature teams. Teams that do everything. From speaking to customers to designing, building, testing, releasing and maintaining software. You focus on continuous improvement, simply now that quality is a ' non-negotiable' thing and eliminate handovers where you can. You know that visual management and transparency are key and that everything starts with building trust. In the team as well as in it's environment. Coaching the Product owner and the environment in Agility is part of your job. Therefore you have experience with a suite of Agile frameworks and practices.
Because you're You....
* You lead teams to fully self-organizing E2E feature teams;
* You create an atmosphere of trust, transparency and continuous improvement;
* You know that Continuous Integration, Delivery and Monitoring are the key to success;
* You coach the environment with Portfolio Wall management, Storymapping, T-shirt sizing and writing good user-stories;
* You are familiar with Lencioni and Tuckman and know what needs to be done to influence team dynamics;
* You are open, honest, ready to give and receive feedback and nice to work with.
You will have;
* 3 or more years of experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach in a multi-project environment.
Proven knowledge and experience in:
* Software development, testing and automation;
* Continuous Integration, Delivery and Monitoring;
* Team, Product Owner and stakeholder coaching;
* Working within large scaled Agile environments (15+ teams), and Scrum in particular;
* Jira & Confluence;
* Agile Scaling (e.g. LeSS, Nexus, SAFe);
* Preferred: presenting at Agile conferences;
* Preferred: Lean certification (green belt or higher);
* 2 or more years of experience with Java development teams;
* Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
* The capability of communicating effectively inside and outside the team