|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Paris Koullias|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2017 09:26|
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain and promote the adoption of a security architecture and framework.
- Support the development of the security architecture frameworks and principles for the enterprise architect community and CISO function.
- Contributing and providing security advisory to the Architecture community.
- Support the CISO through maintaining strong relationships with External/Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, Privacy, and Operational Business Units.
- Define and maintain architectural principles, design patterns, technology preferences, skills competencies as it relates to the security domain etc.
- Promote knowledge sharing and effective coordination of architectural activities across enterprise and business domains
In prder to suceed the right candidate must have:
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a Security Architecture role
- Industry recognized security certifications (CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent)
- Effective management skills including developing and mentoring staff
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working effectively within application security including secure application development (security in SDLC phases) and architecture
- Great problem solving skills
Press apply now or contact me for further details in this fantastic opportunity