|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Paris Koullias|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2017 09:26|
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain and promote the adoption of a security architecture and framework.
- Support the development of the security architecture frameworks and principles for the enterprise architect community and CISO function.
- Contributing and providing security advisory to the Architecture community.
- Support the CISO through maintaining strong relationships with External/Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, Privacy, and Operational Business Units.
- Define and maintain architectural principles, design patterns, technology preferences, skills competencies as it relates to the security domain etc.
- Promote knowledge sharing and effective coordination of architectural activities across enterprise and business domains
In prder to suceed the right candidate must have:
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a Security Architecture role
- Industry recognized security certifications (CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent)
- Effective management skills including developing and mentoring staff
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working effectively within application security including secure application development (security in SDLC phases) and architecture
- Great problem solving skills
Press apply now or contact me for further details in this fantastic opportunity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's