|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Paris Koullias|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2017 09:29|
The role includes:
- Determining security requirements by evaluating product contexts and strategies.
- Advising about industry standards and security guidelines, and monitoring compliance
- Conducting system security and vulnerability analysis, modelling threats and assessing risks
- Providing technical leadership and moderating design decision making within a team of highly qualified professionals
- Actively support the product owners and the product managers providing insights on technical constraints and effort estimations
- Creating and conducting training programs and guidance to development teams
Specifying manual and automated code analysis, open source and third party software vulnerability management, penetration testing and security validation procedures
To be succesful you must have:
- Strong background in network protocols, network security and implementing security policies and standards.
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Proficient oral and written communication skills (in English), including presentations to technical and non-technical audiences, with attested technical leadership and mentorship abilities.
- Excellent collaboration & technical leadership skills; with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in applying agile software engineering methods.
Press apply now or contact me for more information on this great opportunity