Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 10:20|
Are you a Business Analyst looking to move into Project Management and develop your skills further? Perhaps you're working in London but prefer to work near where you live? Do you enjoy working with a multinational team, one minute you will be talk with someone in France and the minute after you'll be talking to a stakeholder in Argentina? Are you confident enough and assertive enough to handle complex projects with sometimes challenging deadlines and different business needs? Have you experience in working with software development projects? If you've answered yes to all of these, then this might be the role for you. I'm looking for a Business Analyst with experience in software development to move into hybrid role doing Business Analyst and Project Manager working on a 60 projects per year based in Redhill.
- Analysis, documentation and validation of business user requirements.
- Completion and validation of full system functional and technical specifications.
- Elaboration of user acceptance test plans and non-regression test plans in association with users and Central IT teams.
- Management of the Incident and Anomaly Process to ensure successful resolution.
- Management of system upgrades, letter/contracts changes and system deliveries.
- Previous experience in a Business Analysis role for at least 2 years.
- Software Development background is essential.
- Strong business requirement gathering/documenting skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in writing and reviewing Project Plans, Specifications and User test plans.
- Able to produce comprehensive test scenarios/plans.- Good interpersonal and communication skills, as it will be necessary to liaise on a daily basis with varied levels of user and IT staff.
- Project Management experience.
- Experiencing working to tight deadlines and liaising with many different teams in an international environment.
- Stakeholders management background.
There will be interviews next week, so apply today or send me your CV directly for an immediate response.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's