Senior Business Process Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Process Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 09:55|
- The work of the Business Process Analyst is (cross)-departmental wide covering all aspects of operational processes.
- The Business Process Analyst will develop expertise in the functional areas that they engage with.
- Projects and operational activities often require detailed definitions of existing work in the targeted area and suggestions for process improvement.
- The person has the key ability to identify downstream and upstream impacts of business change and as such will work closely with project teams across the organization to ensure process continuity and integrity.
- Performing activities related to the definition, measurements and documentation of existing business processes, identifying and documenting future state processes and measure points, and identifying opportunities for improvement and standardisation.
- Proactive tactical thinking to ensure decisions fit with operational efficiency and financial parameters.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Extensive experience working in a Business Process Engineering role
- Extensive use of Business Process Mapping and Modelling tools (BPMN)
- Professional accreditation held in Business Analysis and/or Process Analysis.
- Relevant methodologies applied throughout Business Process activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to interpret complex operational reporting data and key performance indicators.
- Ability to address both technical and business requirements in solving problems.
- Experience of working within a project management framework and adhering to set deadlines
- Good awareness and knowledge of process engineering and optimisation functions (lean)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Multi lingual (Dutch, English, French)
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Application of attention to detail and quality assurance of own work.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Flexible approach to working within a operational team and addressing the needs of business groups that are spread across multiple locations.
If you are a mature business partner with solid experience with business process mapping and improvement, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's