Senior Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Integration Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 10:52|
- Start-date for all resources: as soon as possible
- Working location: primary Mechelen, secondly (1d/week) Herentals and possibly one day per week in Schiphol
- Perference for Dutch speaking but not a must, English is a must.
My client, one of the leading Telco operators in Belgium, is looking for 4 Senior Integration Engineer with experience within the DTV/OTT area for an exciting project in Belgium.
- E2E integration of technical deliveries into lab & prod envrionment(s), enabling other teams to start using environment(s)
- Validation of correct implementation for functional and network flows (according to LLD & HLD)
- Configuration of the different sub-components on application & functional level
- Document operational procedures & handover training(s)
- Root-cause analysis of integration issues & report back to development/SI teams
(technical) aligment / lead with different sub-component team(s) during feature implementation
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in digital tv / IP tv integration project(s) is a must
- Assertive & good communicator, ability to take the lead in team of engineer(s)
- Good analytical skills & ability to segment / simplify complex integration(s)
- Scripting knowledge: shell/bash/python/js
- Experience in DTV/OTT technologies: SSL, CDN, DVB, CA, DRM etc
- Experience with client / server API interfaces (REST/XML/JSON)
- Experience with Linux & Windows
- Ability to read logfiles & make use + creation of ELK (Kibana & Graphana) metrics & dashboards
- Experience with Nokia, Seachange and/or Ericsson DTV products is advantage
- Dutch speakers preferred. English is a must.
Are you an experienced Integration Engineer looking for a new challenge? If so, apply today for an immediate response!