Senior IP Product Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior IP Product Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Wu|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2016 15:24|
My client is one world leading ICT company with annual revenue in excess of 390 billion and over 160,000 employees, providing solutions and products to 45 of the world's top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide.
Due to phenomenal increase in business, they require a Senior IP Product Service Engineer in France. You will be responsible for Datacom( Router, Lanswitch, security, wlan, network service manager) network solution design\optimize and professional service sales and work as an technical expert being responsible for supporting project implemention, solving engineering problems in a variety of product technology. You will also be responsible for Datacom product maintenance and failure analysis, supporting data communication products maintenance, fault location, troubleshooting and network optimization to improve network performance.
This is your opportunity to get involved in a large scale and dynamic project for enterprises in France.
* Work as TD/TE of the enterprise project (include Router&Switch&Security&WIFI and IT product ), responsible for the network design\optimize\consult, technical solutions review, technical implementation, or technical support of the project.
* Support professional service sales and delivery.
* Product training to partners or customers.
* Datacom product (Router&Switch&Security&WIFI ) testing, technical services more than 5 years of work experience
* Master datacomm protocols common principles and configuration (VLAN,STP/RSTP/MSTP, RIP,OSPF, ISIS,BGP, MPLS, VPN, SNMP,802.1x,WLAN etc)
* Good communication skills, strong organisational skills and team spirit.
* Experience with hardware structure, software specifications and configuration main suppliers Datacom equipment (routers, switches, WLAN, security, network management and other equipment) is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career!
Interviews will take place over the next 2 weeks and start will be in June. Please send me your CV now for an immediate discussion in confidence about this exciting new role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's