Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€500 - €700 per day + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Chang Liu|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2017 11:38|
* 8 years + experience with Java Development in a commercial environment
* Strong Java Spring Boot background
* Proven knowledge and experience in:
Micro-services ( legacy & service sizing).
Queuing (particular RabbitMQ) and circuit breaker patterns.
Working within large scaled Agile environments (15+ teams), and Scrum in particular.
BitBucket (GIT), Jenkins (including groovy scripting), SonarQube, Maven, Jaccocco.
CI/CD automation in general (including Unit, System (Functional, Security, Performance) & integration testing).
RESTful APIs and JSON
* Familiar with network engineering (Firewall, proxy & network routing).
* 2 years + experience in Telecom, banking or utilities services.
* Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
* Preferred: Dutch speaking.
Find yourself suitable for this promising contractor opportunity? Believe you are the right one for this role? Get in contact and we will get you one interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior SAS Programmer
£40 - £55 per hour
South East England, England
Up to £1 per day + Negotiable
Business Analyst- Data Migration
West London, London
£450 per day
Dev Ops Engineer
Clinical Data Standards Consultant