Senior Java/AEM Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java/AEM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2017 11:16|
The website is an important asset, as this is the access point for customers to start their digital adventure.
You will be finding a perfect balance between technical complexity and satisfying as many customers as possible, whilst always keeping performance in mind.
You will keep an overall view on all components of the application and know how to make a distinction between future-proof solutions and fast-to-market requirements.
- Transform and develop all requirements and user stories to an appropriate architecture and solution in collaboration with the internal customer, IT architecture and IT Middleware;
- Write automated unit and integration tests;
- Propose improvements;
- Define technical guidelines;
- Document the implemented architecture and solution;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience as a JAVA developer
- Master the Dutch and English language
- Application servers like Weblogic and JBoss
- Adobe Experience Manager experience is required
- SCRUM, TDD, Continuous Integration
- Tools like GIT (Stash), Jenkins and Jira
- Implementation of and integrations with Web Services (SOAP, JSON)
- General knowledge of networking, scripting and security concepts
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (occasionally weekend work)
Are you a senior Java/AEM Developer fluent in Dutch and looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!