Senior Oracle Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Oracle Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 18:29|
At the beginning of 2018 the company migrate its financial systems (Oracle eBS 11i) into Oracle Fusion. You will support the Transactional Procurement Team on the further implementation of Oracle Fusion.
- Set-up and implementation of Operational Agreements with the objective to improve efficiency and reduce manual work (autocreate) and workarounds.
- Analysis and end-to-end follow-up of new business requirements and CR's.
- Operational tasks: Purchase Requisition follow-up & approval, Purchase Order submission, Receipts monitoring.
- Roll-out of P2P Center of Excellence Processes, Policies & Systems
- Regular follow-up with Category & Commodity Leads.
- Publish & Implement operational agreements: define commercial implementation requirements (P2P), define operational implementation requirements, translate commercial/enterprise contracts in an operational purchase agreement (BPA, CPA, catalogues,…), define vendor financing and self-billing requirements, check feasibility and contract parameters (start- and end date, pricing, payment terms, contract terms,…) including problem solving and communication to procurement and relevant stakeholders, support with the development and the implementation plan.
- Maintain contract/agreement master data in Fusion:
oFollow-up of Operational Agreement changes & updates (change requests, indexation clauses, price updates,...). Notify internal stakeholders.
oSet-up and maintenance of catalogues (smartforms).
oSet-up and maintenance of Sourcing rules.
- Support with Contract Compliance Management .
- Analysis of new requirements and existing processes in the P2P domain.
- Follow-up with stakeholders: validation of new functional designs, development of testscenario's and testing of new releases.
- Validation & documentation of all process steps and training material.
- Operational tasks: Facilitation of the P2P flow starting with supporting the business departments who wants to submit a Purchase Request (PR), follow-up of PR/PO submission, receipts monitoring, VISA payments and online purchases, solve issues in autocreate, SPOC towards Accounts Payable for invoicing problems, compliance monitoring.
* Expert knowledge of ERP (Oracle Fusion) and database management more in general.
* Expert knowledge of MS Office products in view of complex reporting.
* Experience as a test engineer in complex ERP systems.
* Good knowledge of process & project management tools like Visio, HPALM, SalesForce applications (RemedyForce),…
* Experience in procurement processes (source-to-contract & procure-2-pay)
* Stronge analytical skills and be a good communicator.
* Experience in rollout of large ERP programs is a plus.
* Fluent in Dutch, English;
Are you a freelance Senior Oracle Specialist looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's