Senior Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Programme Manager|
|Salary:||€650 - €700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2017 11:15|
You will create the necessary structures to secure required resources, manage and control the Project/Program, and defines formal (delivery) processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes, according to the needs of the Project/Program objectives. Also, you will define the various projects/phases composing the Project/Program.
- Translate a Program vision or strategy into a roadmap, multiple project/phases deliverables, solution and planning
- Managing Program Delivery towards business objectives, steer teams across departments towards Project/Program results.
- Manage dependencies within the Project/Program and with other initiatives. Getting things done.
- Risk Management, dealing with high ambiguity
- Lead the team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints, uncertainty and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & alignment up to LT/SLT level)
- At least 5 years' experience in managing a diverse range of projects or programmes in the Telco industry.
- PPMI or Prince 2 is required
- Broad knowledge of the Telco products.
- Understanding of the market dynamics and customers expectations
- Stakeholder management and political awareness
Are you an experienced Programme Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's